GROUP CLASSES & PROGRAMS
Showing all 3 results
- 001100011 – can you deCODE this? Master coding in this introductory class that will put your creativity to the test! The project-based curriculum emphasizes math and literacy skills, creativity and applied learning.
- Learn visual programming language ‘Scratch”
- Explore games and graphic art design to build your own interactive game
- Develop critical-thinking, problem-solving and teamwork skills with Lego Wedo
- Program Ozobot to dance, zoom and laugh his way through obstacles
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Art AND Math? Oh my! This fun-filled class will have 3-5 years old immersed in the world of STEAM with science experiments, Lego building, early Math concepts–drawing it altogether with an artistic flair. All aboard, it’s full STEAM ahead!
- Learn how it’s made in this tech class that will have you taking things apart and putting them back together. Time will be spent on and off-screen as students discover how items in their daily life are made and work!